The KAT Walk Alpine offers long-distance hiking fans a top-class mountain experience.
Discover the sunny side of the Kitzbühel Alps on 6 daily stages, totaling 106 km and over 6,350 vertical metres!
The first stages of the tour lead from Hopfgarten to the most beautiful places in the Brixental side valleys. Here, it seems like time is standing still and you get to enjoy the pure, magnificent nature of the Alps. On the later stages you will experience the famous Hahnenkamm with the Ski World Cup town of Kitzbühel. The last stage leads from the lively St. Johann in Tirol to the beautiful St. Ulrich am Pillersee, nestled right at the shore of the picturesque lake Pillersee.
Beyond Hiking guarantees a time-out, leaving everyday life behind, exploring traditional villages and enjoying the fantastic mountain scenery with fresh alpine air. Of course, tasty Tyrolean delicacies in rustic alpine huts and welcoming hosts on the way are a must. After all, it is the hospitality that makes this piece of earth so special.
Thanks to the complete hassle-free package, relaxation is guaranteed: you can simply arrive and start hiking! Luggage transport, accommodation with half board, maps and much more are organized for you!
Booking online is easy and convenient: www.kat-walk.uk/booking
All information about the KAT Walk stages, FAQs and impressions of the Kitzbüheler Alpen Trail can be found at: www.kat-walk.uk
KAT WALK ALPINE
- access_time45 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt106,0 kmDistance
- terrain1996 mHighest point
- trending_up6350 mUphill
- trending_down6100 mDownhill
KAT WALK ALPINE
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Asphalt road, forest roads, mountain paths (medium difficulty – marked in red)
- breathable outdoor clothing, sufficient food and drinks, first aid equipment, mobile phone with full battery & charger, hiking map & guide books, possibly GPS device or load the GPS data onto the mobile phone, sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen & hat), rain cover, cash
- Via road no. B170 to Hopfgarten