KAT Walk Family guarantees a unique hiking experience for all ages!
Many discovery zones await curious adventurers en route: climbing parks, puzzle tours, alpine flower gardens, mountain carts, giant swings, playgrounds and much more look forward to being explored by you.
Pick your path each day: Will you choose the challenging Stoabock route (Tyrolean for ibex) in order to climb lots of metres and experience top athletic performances? Or will you prefer to move on the more leisurely path of the Oachkatzl (Tyrolean for squirrel)? It promises fantastic adventures as well – and is easy to master for all hikers thanks to the shortcuts by cable car!
Stoabock route in total across 5 stages: 76 km – 5,050 m uphill – 5,100 m downhill – 35 hours
Oachkatzl route in total across 5 stages: 16 km – 190 m uphill – 1,330 m downhill – 6 hours
Escape everyday life and get into your hiking boots – Now for the whole family!
When booking the complete hassle-free package, all overnight stays in top accommodations are included with half-board. You will also enjoy the convenient luggage transfer, excellent maps and information material and a free return trip to the starting point by public transport thanks to the Kitzbüheler Alpen guest card.
Visit KAT Walk Family and look forward to natural spectacles and adventure worlds in the Alps, fill your lungs with fresh mountain air, enjoy the scent of the flower meadows and return home with lots of happy memories as true nature experts.
Find all further information here: www.kat-walk.uk/family
KAT WALK FAMILY
- access_time39 hDuration
- terrain1996 mHighest point
- trending_up5500 mUphill
KAT WALK FAMILY
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Asphalt road, forest roads, mountain paths (medium difficulty – marked in red)
- Comfortable clothing, sturdy mountain boots and a lot of anticipation for exciting adventures! In addition: breathable outdoor clothing, sufficient food and drinks, first aid equipment, mobile phone with full battery & charger, hiking map & guide books, possibly GPS device or load the GPS data onto the mobile phone, sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen & hat), rain cover, cash
- Via road no. B170 to Hopfgarten
- Free parking lot Wasserfeld in Hopfgarten – 5 minutes' walk to the starting point
Fee based garage at the Hopfgarten cable car – right at the starting point