The tour starts at Gasthof Altmühl where you follow the signs to Stubenalm. The hike
first leads through a forest and then follows a narrow trail to a pasture. Take the path
through the pasture and continue on to Stubenalm, which serves mouthwatering dishes
made with products from their own farm, including homemade speck, cheese and bread.
Continue via Foischingalm back to the start. At Foischingalm you can purchase fresh
alpine cheese and enjoy superb views of the majestic Wilder Kaiser range.
TIP: This hiking area sees little traffic and is ideal for
those seeking solitude in beautiful nature.
- access_time2:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt5,0 kmDistance
- terrain1057 mHighest point
- trending_up279 mUphill
- trending_down271 mDownhill
- check average / red mountain path
- Gasthof Altmühl
- Kirchdorf Gasthof Altmühl