The tour starts at Gasthof Altmühl where you follow the signs to Stubenalm. First the hike
leads through a forest and then follows a narrow trail to a pasture. Take the path
through the pasture and continue on to Stubenalm, which serves mouthwatering dishes
made with products from their own farm, including homemade bacon, cheese and bread.
Continue via Foischingalm back to the start. At Foischingalm you can purchase fresh
alpine cheese and enjoy superb views of the majestic Wilder Kaiser range.
TIP: This hiking area sees little traffic and is ideal for
those seeking solitude in beautiful nature.
- access_time2:10 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt5,1 kmDistance
- terrain1062 mHighest point
- trending_up288 mUphill
- trending_down287 mDownhill
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Alpine trails with exposed sections
- Steady trekking shoes
Snacks and full drink bottles
Fully charged mobile phone and charger
First aid kit
- Starting from the region St. Johann in Tirol (Click here for driving description) take the Schwenter Straße until Gasteig in Kirchdorf in Tirol - Gasthof Altmühle (Altmühle 1)
- Parking in the near of Gasthof Altmühle (Altmühle 1)