Walk past the church over the bridge in Wieshoferstraße. After the second house, turn right onto the hiking trail, which runs for approx. 400 m along the Fieberbrunner Ache. It goes past the sports airfield with the Fliegerstüberl (refreshment stop). At the next crossroads, keep to the right and cross the railway tracks. Then take another right onto the winter hiking trail to the Eichenhofliften lifts. Keep to the right side of the Fieberbrunner Straße and turn left into the next path - the Tannweg. From now on the trail goes steadily uphill in long hairpin bends to the Grander Schupf mountain inn at 825 m.
Return along the same path.
- access_time2:30 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt4,6 kmDistance
- terrain824 mHighest point
- trending_up164 mUphill
- trending_down156 mDownhill
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Asphalt, forest trail
- Steady trekking shoes
Snacks and full drink bottles
Fully charged mobile phone and charger
First aid kit
- Hikestart in the region St. Johann in Tirol (Click here for driving description)
- Guest card = train ticket from guest to traveller in no time
Online timetables for public transport:
- Parking gondola station St. Johann in Tirol,
In the center of St. Johann i. T. (for ex.: Steinlechnerpakrplatz, Nothegger Parkplatz, Koasa Stadion Parkplatz, ...
More information about the tour
Arrival to starting pointPlan route