Hiking in PillerseeTal
PillerseeTal leaves hikers wanting for nothing: those who imagine that the mountains in Tirol are only rugged three-thousand metre affairs, are very much mistaken. Whether it is the Steinplatte, the Buchensteinwand or the Wildseeloder – in Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring you will find an inspiring hiking landscape.
In PillerseeTal you don't necessarily have to tackle high alpine routes, you can also hike on the short routes, which still offer plenty of variety. Challenging summit tours for ambitious mountain climbers and hikers are also available.
10 "hikeable" cases which are convincing:
- Three cable cars Bergbahnen decrease your journey time to the top: Bergbahn Waidring-Steinplatte, Bergbahnen Fieberbrunn and Bergbahn Pillersee/Buchensteinwand
- Versatile and multi-faceted range of tours, on around 400 kilometres of routes
- Signposted hiking trails between 700 and 2500 metres altitude - to suit every hiker.
- Fantastic panorama routes, providing superb views
- Interesting themed and pilgrimage trails (Triassic Trail, Tirol's alpine flower trails, Jakobsweg trail and the Sagenweg trail)
- GPS compiled Nordic Walking routes
- Challenging via ferrata routes and variety-packed climbing routes
- Guided hiking tours with Tirol's mountain specialists
- Fantastic hiking events
- Extensive leisure opportunities on the mountain for all the family - Triassic Park in Waidring and Timoks Alm in Fieberbrunn
Download the hiking checklists:
Book your summer holiday in the PillerseeTal right now:
Hiking in the PillerseeTal - simply great!
More information at www.pillerseetal.at!