Start this hike at the Bruggbäckweg and follow Fieberbrunner Ache until the junction
to Baumoos. Make a right and cross the road and the train tracks. Continue Mag.
Eduard-Angererweg to its end. Along the forest your reach the forest road to Grander
Schupf. After a few meters turn left, a forest trail gets you down to Theresien Chapel.
Continue along a narrow gravel road, that includes bridges and steps, and climbs
gently all the way to the waterfall. The trail is close enough to the fall that you can feel
the spray on your cheeks. Past the waterfall there are several steps up to a trail that
climbs steadily in switchbacks to a forest road. Walk past Grander Schupf inn and take the idyllic forest trail that brings you back to St. Johann in Tirol.
- access_time3:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt8,7 kmDistance
- terrain880 mHighest point
- trending_up278 mUphill
- trending_down276 mDownhill
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Asphalt, gravel, forest path and narrow rooted ways, steps of steel
- Steady trekking shoes
Snacks and full drink bottles
Fully charged mobile phone and charger
First aid kit
- Starting from the region St. Johann in Tirol (Click here for driving description)
- Center St. Johann in Tirol, for example.: Nothegger Parkplatz (Kaiserstraße), Steinlechner Parkplatz (Dampflfeld 4), ...