- arrow_right_alt7,7 kmDistance
- terrain2470 mHighest point
- trending_up1522 mUphill
The hike starts at the "Regio-tech" (take care of the military zone), first over the Recheralm - Willegghöh to Grießner Schafalm (1,508 m). Now we adhere to the northeast, get over a forest back to Hochdurchkogel (1,722 m), continue through a mountain pine zone to the Jungfrau (1,910 m) and the back of the Grießner Rotschartl (2,320 m). From there slightly descending towards the southwest, then at the west-side always below the ridge (partly fixed with ropes) and the last few meters to the summit.
- check difficult / black mountain path
- Regio Tech Hochfilzen
- Grießner Hochbrett
- No resting place along the path. Take enough food and drinks with you!
- Free hiking bus within the region (guestcard!)
Bus stop: Hochfilzen Bahnhof
Public parking: centre / Regio Tech
Public toilet: on the back side of the municipal centre