- access_time10:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt7,7 kmDistance
- terrain2470 mHighest point
- trending_up1500 mUphill
The hike starts at the "Regio-tech" (take care of the military zone), first over the Recheralm - Willegghöh to Grießner Schafalm (1,508 m). Now we adhere to the northeast, get over a forest back to Hochdurchkogel (1,722 m), continue through a mountain pine zone to the Jungfrau (1,910 m) and the back of the Grießner Rotschartl (2,320 m). From there slightly descending towards the southwest, then at the west-side always below the ridge (partly fixed with ropes) and the last few meters to the summit.
- check difficult / black mountain path
- Gravel, forest path, steep path, rocks
- Breathable outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes, food (snacks, drinks), sun protection (sunglasses, sun cream & cap), rain protection, cash; guest card if using the bus.
- Coming from St. Johann i.T. or Leogang via the B164 Hochkönig Bundesstraße (coming from Waidring / St. Ulrich via the L2 Pillerseestraße) to Hochfilzen.
- Small car park behind the Regio Tech building.