Start your hike at theTourist office in Oberndorf. Turn right in front of the church, past the Kramerwirt and the cemetery towards the train station. Take the subway into the oldest part of Oberndorf - the hamlet of Wiesenschwang. At the crossroads after the Müllnerhof, keep right towards Haslach and follow the path uphill until you reach the Hoferbauer. There, turn left until you reach the hamlet of Haslach. From there, continue via Sauereck to the Müllneralm.
Return via the same path back to the centre of Oberndorf.
- access_time4:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt11,5 kmDistance
- terrain1140 mHighest point
- trending_up447 mUphill
- trending_down448 mDownhill
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Gravel, asphalt, forest paths
- Steady trekking shoes
Snacks and full drink bottles
Fully charged mobile phone and charger
First aid kit
- Starting from the region St. Johann in Tirol (Click here for driving description) take the B161 to Oberndorf.
- Guest card = train & bus ticket
Postbus 4000 St. Johann i.T. Bahnhof - Oberndorf i.T. Ort
Zug 201 Giselabahn St. Johann i.T. Bahnhof - Oberndorf i. T. Bahnhof
- Oberndorf i. T. cemetery parking