Pavilion at Stripsenkopf

Kirchdorf in Tirol

Pavillon Stripsenkopf


This pavilion was built in 1924 by the Alpine Club section Neuötting/Bavaria. However, this windbreak pavilion was destroyed by a lightning strike in the 60s. On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Stripsenjochhaus, the pavilion was rebuilt in 2002. 

In our region the Stripsenkopf is one of the most popular scenic mountains.

Literature reference: Dorfbuch Kirchdorf in Tirol

Read more

  • Opening hours and contact

  • Choose date

    Only Accessible During Summer!
  • Contact

    , 6382 Kirchdorf in Tirol

    Plan route