search

Chapel Kaiser-Heinrich-Kapelle

Kirchdorf in Tirol, Dorfplatz

favorite_borderfavorite
Kaiser Heinrich Kapelle Kirchdorf

Information

In the centre of Kirchdorf, south of the parish church of St. Stephen, lies the Kaiser Heinrich Chapel with ossuary. This cemetery chapel was first mentioned in a document in 1484 and renovated in 1809. The fresco medallions show Mary, the Archangel Michael and Emperor Heinrich II, Cunegonda, and St. Leonhard.

Read more