Ski tours in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - St. Johann in Tirol, Oberndorf, Kirchdorf, Erpfendorf
Wednesday and Friday evening (possible until 9pm) on the Harschbichl in St. Johann in Tirol. Ascent via slope 1d on the wright side, afterwards on the left side via 1d, 1c, 1b, 1a. Descent via slopes 1a, 1b, 1c, 1d
Wednesday evening in Oberndorf.
Ski tour areas in the Kitzbüheler Alpen
Rules for piste-goers in the Kitzbüheler Alpen
1. Pay attention to warning notices and also local regulations.
2. Follow the instructions when a piste is closed - completely or in sections. Dangerous situations may arise when machinery is being used on the pistes – in particular machinery which have cable winches - or in the event of avalanches being triggered, etc. Pistes may be closed for safety reasons for the duration of the work.
3. Only ascend in single file at the edge of the pistes.
4. Only cross a piste at clear sections and when there is sufficient room to do so.
5. Only use the edge of any freshly prepared pistes. Tracks which have been frozen overnight can greatly impair the quality of the pistes.
6. Leave the pistes by 10:30 p.m. or at the time stipulated by the cable car company.
7. Be seen. Use a head lamp, wear reflective clothing etc. when it is dark or there is poor visibility.
8. For piste tours in particular, only use the dedicated ascent routes/pistes.
9. Do not bring dogs on to the pistes with you.
10. Use the designated car parking areas and pay any car parking fees.