Ski tours in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - St. Johann in Tirol, Oberndorf, Kirchdorf, Erpfendorf
The Kitzbüheler Alpen are an ideal starting point for ski tours in Tirol. Discover the naturalness of the winter landscape during a ski tour. In the Kitzbüheler Alpen you can head out on ski tours from the first snowfall (Bichlalm), in the depths of winter (Kelchsau & Spertental) and right into spring (Wilder Kaiser & Kelchsau). The Harschbichl on the Kitzbüheler Horn in St. Johann in Tirol in particular is a popular destination for ski tourers.
At Dynafit ski tour park in St. Johann in Tirol piste-goers get to head up on 3 signposted routes every day during opening hours - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on tour evenings.
Route 1: from Harschbichl valley station to the Harschbichl mountain station
Altitude difference: 920 m | Route length: 4.5 km | Ski time: 2 ½ hours
Piste-goer ticket available at pay-and-display machines at Harschbichl valley station and from the cash desk during opening hours
Route 2: from the Eichenhof valley station to the Harschbichl mountain station
Altitude difference: 920 m | Route length: 4.7 km | Ski time: 2 ½ hours
Ticket available at the cash desk at Eichenhof valley station
Route 3: from Valle’s Tauwiesenlift valley station to Bassgeigeralm
Altitude difference: 340 m | Route length: 2.5 km | Ski time: 1 hour
Ticket machine at Valle’s Tauwiesenlift valley station
Tourers’ evenings take place on the following routes and a fee is payable on all of them (including day and season ticket holders; excludes Piste-goer season ticket holders):
Route 1: Wednesday and Friday until 10:00 p.m.
Route 3: Wednesday until 10:00 p.m.
after 10:00 p.m. the pistes are closed completely
|with car||6,00||5,00||0,00||cash desk, machines Harschbichl & Tauwiese|
|without car||3,00||2,50||2,00||cash desk, machines Harschbichl & Tauwiese|
|season ticket||99,00||83,00||75,00||cash desk|
|surcharge 3LFA, Snow Card Tirol, Super Ski Card||49,00||42,00||38,00||cash desk|
Piste-goer season tickets are available at the cash desks and entitle the holder to park for a maximum of 5 hours per day/evening during the winter season!
Ski tour areas in the Kitzbüheler Alpen
Rules for piste-goers in the Kitzbüheler Alpen
1. Pay attention to warning notices and also local regulations.
2. Follow the instructions when a piste is closed - completely or in sections. Dangerous situations may arise when machinery is being used on the pistes – in particular machinery which have cable winches - or in the event of avalanches being triggered, etc. Pistes may be closed for safety reasons for the duration of the work.
3. Only ascend in single file at the edge of the pistes.
4. Only cross a piste at clear sections and when there is sufficient room to do so.
5. Only use the edge of any freshly prepared pistes. Tracks which have been frozen overnight can greatly impair the quality of the pistes.
6. Leave the pistes by 10:30 p.m. or at the time stipulated by the cable car company.
7. Be seen. Use a head lamp, wear reflective clothing etc. when it is dark or there is poor visibility.
8. For piste tours in particular, only use the dedicated ascent routes/pistes.
9. Do not bring dogs on to the pistes with you.
10. Use the designated car parking areas and pay any car parking fees.