Mountain biking & road riding in PillerseeTal
Bike and mountain bike routes in the middle of the Kitzbühel Alps in Tirol
It is almost as if this region was designed for outdoor sports and it justifiable enjoys the reputation of being an insider tip for cyclists. The ranges of tours on offer extends from leisurely excursions on shaded trails, to a challenging summit trip.
Over 500 kilometres of road bike and mountain bike routes criss-crossing PillerseeTal and the surrounding area. The region, with its holiday towns of Fieberbrunn, St. Jakob in Haus, Hochfilzen, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring provides a suitable route for all ability levels!
- A versatile and variety-packed route network, covering over 500 kilometres
- 20 award-winning mountain bike tours
- Three variety-packed cycling circuits (between 20 and 60 kilometres)
- Superb panorama routes, which provide fantastic views into the distance
- Well-stocked cycle hire stations and sports shops
- Special accommodation for cyclists
- Map material for mountain bikers and 'Movelo E-Bikers' available
- Extensive leisure facilities, starting with the crystal- clear mountain lakes and swimming lakes, to the summer cable cars and Familienland leisure park
Rental & service, repair, accessories
Pure biking - but only with the right equipment! Find the right accessories for your bike tour here. In PillerseeTal there is an extensive rental offer for all bikers. Whether comfortable cycling or mountain biking: In the sports shops you will always be well advised.
St. Ulrich am Pillersee / St. Jakob in Haus
E-Biken - on the electric bike through the Kitzbühel Alps
Our special tip for all leisure riders - clever cycling using e-power! With a bit of e-power, you can experience some challenging cycling and mountain bike tours. Electric bikes help you to conquer all those inclines with ease and cycle to the loveliest viewing points in PillerseeTal! Numerous sports retailers in the PillerseeTal offer rental bicycles so that you can take longer trips. There are always charging stations in the valley as well as on the mountain to refuel the batteries.
m Rahmen des Programms „Bergwelt Tirol – Miteinander Erleben“ versucht das Land Tirol unter Mitarbeit aller Interessensgruppen Konflikte zwischen ...