Cross-country skiing in Tyrol - best cross-country ski tracks in Tyrol
In the wide, sunny valleys of the Kitzbüheler Alpen, you will find plenty of access points to the nearly 700-km long network of cross-country skiing trails. Skating and classic cross-country ski-tracks can be found in all levels of difficulty. Let's hit the cross-country ski-tracks in Tyrol in Austria!
- Free use of the trails in the Kitzbühel Alps, with over 700 km of trails - classic and skating
- Austria's largest cross-country race in St. Johann in Tirol - Int. Tyrolean Koasalauf
- FIS Continentalcup in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- BMW IBU world cup biathlon in Hochfilzen
- guaranteed quality of the trails through the Tyrolean ski seal of approval
- snow-sure altitude trails in Kirchdorf, Aschau and Hochfilzen
- illuminated night trails in St. Johann in Tyrol, Erpfendorf, Angerberg, Hochfilzen and Waidring
The network of cross-country ski-tracks in the Kitzbüheler Alpen extends from between the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser, across the Region Kitzbühel, the expansive Brixen Valley and all the way to Hopfgarten and Angerberg. All cross-country ski-tracks in the Kitzbüheler Alpen can be used for free.
Establishments catering to cross-country skiers in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - Tyrol
Some hotels and landlords in the Region Kitzbüheler Alpen in Tyrol have specialized in the target group of cross-country skiers. These accommodations cater specifically to cross-country skiers. The cross-country specialists in the Kitzbüheler Alpen will provide you with competent advice and tips for your cross-country holidays in Tyrol.Have you booked your cross-country holidays in Tyrol yet? Here you can still find attractive and favorable offers for your prefect days in the cross-country skiing region Kitzbüheler Alpen!