Mountain cart in St. Johann in Tirol on the Kitzbüheler Horn
The mountain cart is a highlight in the holiday region! The route proceeds from the middlestation of the Harschbichl gondola to the valley station in St. Johann in Tirol. On the variety-packed route into the valley you get to experience fantastic views and spectacular descents.
The carts are innovative pieces of sports equipment and, thanks to their clever design, guarantee safety and reliability. Safety comes first in these mountain carts - a dual circuit braking system - the same used in cars - and safety fences, ropes and of course a safety helmet provide protection during the ride. Fun factor guaranteed!
|Mountaincart without cable car||€ 13,50||€ 13,50||€ 13,50|
|10 rides Mountaincart without cable car||€ 115,00||€ 115,00||€ 115,00|
|Mountaincart + cable car 1x||€ 25,00||€ 22,50||€ 19,50|
|Mountaincart + cable car 2x||€ 38,50||€ 36,00||€ 33,00|
- youths up to 16 years are only allowed to ride a mountain cart accompanied with an adult
- free rental helmet
- ticket purchase just possible with photo identification
- maximum weight 120 kg per mountain cart
Last update at 28.02.2020 01:13:01 hour
What is a mountain cart?
Emphasis is placed on safety in the construction of the mountain carts:
- Low centre of gravity for greater riding stability
- Wide wheelbase for greater lateral stability
- Hydraulic disc brakes for greater safety
- Ergonomic seat position for the ultimate in mountain cart riding fun
- High quality aluminium construction