- access_time2:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt6,5 kmDistance
- terrain1067 mHighest point
- trending_up170 mUphill
From the village centre walk in eastern direction along the main road to the border Tyrol-Salzburg (1.5 km from Hochfilzen). Here you turn right at the small car parking and follow the forest road uphill to the first fork. From there follow the signs towards Feistenau. Over a narrow forest path and further on to the bridge Hoferbrücke. Turn right towards the main road. Walk along the pavement towards Hochfilzen. At the hamlet Bindermoos you take the walking path via Schupfenboden back to the starting point.
- check easy / hiking trail
- Asphalt, gravel, meadow
- Breathable outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes, food (snack, drinks), sun protection (sunglasses, sun cream & cap), rain protection, cash; guest card if bus is used.
- Coming from St. Johann i.T. or Leogang via the B164 Hochkönig Bundesstraße (coming from Waidring / St. Ulrich via the L2 Pillerseestraße) to Hochfilzen.
- Hochfilzen Raiffeisenkasse car park or Kulturhaus.