From the parking Weißbach you take the right trail. Bike along this way through the gorge Weissbachschlucht until you reach a bridge. Cross it and continue to the resting place Kohlstatt-Leitstallen. At this crossing you turn left in the direction of Oberweissbach. Bike down towards the valley passing the alpine inn Oberweissbach.
Alternative: at the chapel Rechensaukapelle take the way down towards Adolari (restaurant and pilgrimage chapel) and continue via the bike tour Kalksteinrunde 18 to the starting point.
- access_time1:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt6,5 kmDistance
- terrain1004 mHighest point
- trending_up210 mUphill
- check Medium difficulty / red
- Asphalt, gravel
- Breathable bike clothing, sufficient drinks, first-aid kit, mobile phone with full battery; possibly load GPS device or GPS data onto the mobile phone; sun protection (sunglasses, sun cream & cap), cash, possibly multitool.
- Coming from St. Johann i.T. or Lofer via the B178 Loferer Bundesstraße to Waidring. Drive through the village in the direction of Pillersee. At the end of the village, next to the road, is the Weißbach car park / starting point.
Coming from St. Ulrich a.P. take the L2 Pillerseestraße to Waidring. At the entrance to the village, the car park / starting point is on the left-hand side of the road.
- Car park Weißbach