The tour starts from the parking lot at Tiefentalalm back in the valley Langer Grund. From there the route leads into the valley to Oberkaralm at 1612 m above sea level. From there the tour continues on a steeper path uphill to Öfeleralm at 1988m. The beautifully located alpine pasture at the foot of Torhelm is just the perfect spot to have a short break and enjoy the sun.
From there path no. 77/1 leads you across pleasantly rolling pastures past crystal clear mountain lakes to Koissachalm. The hike is especially beautiful in the early summer when numerous alpine roses are in full bloom. After Foissachalm follow the forest road leading past Ochsenschlag-Niederalm back to Tiefentalalm.
There are no opportunities to stop for refreshments on the tour. Therefore, we strongly recommend to bring enough food and drink.
Regenfeld Round Tour
- access_time4:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt10,8 kmDistance
- terrain2041 mHighest point
- trending_up611 mUphill
- trending_down610 mDownhill
Regenfeld Round Tour
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Forest path, hiking path
- breathable outdoor clothing
sufficient water + snacks
fully charged mobile phone 6 charger
hiking guide + guide literature
probably GPS device or GPS data on mobile phone
Sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen, hat)
rainwear + cash
- From Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Wörgl Ost - feeder road B178 towards St. Johann i. T. & Kitzbühel - after the tunnel exit towards Hopfgarten - at the roundabout take the B170 towards Hopfgarten - turn right after the underpass and cross the bridge towards Kelchsau - head into the valley on the L205 Kelchsauer Straße approx. 10 km to toll station (car toll EUR 5,-) - pass toll station and continue straight on into the Langer Grund valley for approx. 7,5km to Erla-Brennhütte - from there continue on foot for 4km to Tiefentalalm
From Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße in the direction of Wörgl - in Hopfgarten, before the second railway underpass turn left over the bridge in the direction of Kelchsau - approx. 10 km to the toll station (car toll EUR 5.-) - pass the toll station and continue straight on into the Langer Grund valley for approx. 7.5 km to Erla-Brennhütte - from there it is a 4 km walk to the Tiefentalalm.
- Free parking at Erla Brennhütte
More information about the tour
Arrival to starting pointPlan route