The perfect entry point to the Foischingrunde is in Angerberg or Breitenbach via the Schneerosental trail.
The impeccable quality of the Angerberg/ Mariastein cross-country skiing network is guaranteed by the Tyrolean cross-country skiing quality seal!
- arrow_right_alt1,6 kmDistance
- terrain600 mHighest point
- trending_up30 mUphill
- check medium difficulty level
- Coming from Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Kirchbichl - at the crossroads turn left onto Kirchbichler Straße - at the roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Mariastein - follow for approx. 6km.
Coming from Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße direction Wörgl - after Hopfgarten take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto B178 direction Bruckhäusl - follow Loferer Straße until the B171 fork on the right - after 30 m turn left onto Europastraße direction Angerberg - follow Angerberger Landstraße for approx. 7 km - after passing through the village turn right onto Unterinntaler Landstraße direction Mariastein.
- Bus: Angerberg Franzlerbrücke
Train: Wörgl main station
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- free parking Angerberg, street: Rosental, 6320 Angerberg