Winter hiking and snowshoe hiking in Tyrol - Trails in the Holiday Region Hohe Salve
Enjoy the magnificent landscape in a particularly attractive way and join in one of our guided winter hikes and snowshoe hikes.
- many different trails of all levels of difficulty
- no special equipment is required to go winter hiking
- free guided winter hikes in the Holiday Region Hohe Salve
- Pristine nature in winter in the Kitzbüheler Alpen when snowshoe hiking
- New from winter 2017: special lift tickets for winter hikers - available for 5 or 6 days!
Explore the Holiday Region Hohe Salve from an unusual side on a snowshoe hike. A hike through the snow is a unique experience in the unspoiled landscape of Tyrol. Rent some snowshoes and stomp through the magically white Kitzbüheler Alpen! Experienced hiking guides will show you the most popular ways through the snow. Selecting the right route, considering the weather and snow conditions as well as proper conduct in wintry terrain are essential when snowshoe hiking!