Starting from the car park at Hausberg, follow the signs to the individual stations. First at the foot of the Hausberg, then along the Haselbach, the family-friendly trail, which is suitable for prams, leads through the village.
ATTENTION: the path along the Haselbach is closed from the Hintergasse to the bridge near the main road due to flood construction work.
- Partially open
- access_time2:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt5,0 kmDistance
- trending_up70 mUphill
- check easy / hiking trail
- Asphalt, gravel
- Outdoor clothing, food (snack, drinks), sun protection (sunglasses, sun cream & cap), rain protection, cash; guest card if bus is used.
- Coming from Fieberbrunn or St. Ulrich a.P. via the L2 Pillerseestraße, coming from St. Johann in Tirol via the B178 Loferer Bundesstraße to Waidring.
- Car park Hausberg
More information about the tour
Arrival to starting pointPlan route