The Speed Trail combines speed with pleasure! The Speed Distance shows what Fieberbrunn's local mountain has to offer on just under 24 kilometres and 1,640 m of altitude: Picture-book panorama, mountain lake, perfect infrastructure and fast-paced downhill sections.
From the centre of Fieberbrunn, the route leads in the direction of the parish church, branches off at the social centre and runs along forest and gravel paths past the Lauchsee lake to the valley station of the Fieberbrunn cable cars. From here on it's really uphill! You cover the approx. 1,300 hm to the summit of the Wildseeloder on forest and meadow trails or forest roads and pass the Streuböden middle station, the Wildalmen and the Wildseeloderhaus. From the summit you descend to Seenieder and over the flank of the Henne summit to the Reckmoos mountain station. Downhill trails alternate with gravel roads and lead to the Lärchfilzhochalm and via the Gruttenweg into the valley. A short climb leads to the Streuböden hiking trail and from there back down into the valley via the social centre, Pavillonweg and Dorfstraße to Fieberbrunn village centre.
KAT100 Speed Trail
- arrow_right_alt24,2 kmDistance
- terrain2118 mHighest point
- trending_up1640 mUphill
- trending_down1640 mDownhill
KAT100 Speed Trail
- check medium difficulty level
- Trail running shoes or sturdy footwear; water / energy drink; food / gels / bars; first aid kit / rescue blanket; mobile phone; wind / rain jacket; bonnet / gloves (if required); headlamp (if required).
- Coming from St. Johann i.T. or Hochfilzen via the B164 to Fieberbrunn centre. Starting point at the community centre. Parking available.
- By bus: free bus service from Ellmau / Kitzbühel / St. Johann i.T. / Lofer and within the PillerseeTal region. Bus stop Fieberbrunn centre. Free of charge with guest card.
By train: free train connection from Wörgl to Hochfilzen (regional trains) with guest card. Fieberbrunn train station. Walking time to bus stop Fieberbrunn Rosenegg Steig B direction centre approx. 10 min.
More information about the tour
Arrival to starting pointPlan route