Austrias longest Ultra-Trail. 170,7 km / 9.820m+ elevation gain
The 100 Miels are the ultimate trail run in the Kitzbüheler Alps. In a team (Ekiden) or by themselves: in addition to perfect conditions and an icredible backdrop, athletes can expect a perfectly organised race.
Conceptualised, conceived and carried out as the ultimate trail run by Thomas Bosnjak, the 100 Miles lead across the most scenic and challenging peaks of the Kitzbüheler Alps. It is a tribute to the passion for running and for nature.
- arrow_right_alt170,7 kmDistance
- terrain2175 mHighest point
- trending_up9820 mUphill
- trending_down9820 mDownhill
- check difficult / black mountain path
- Asphalt, gravel, forest trails, meadows, rocks
- Trail running shoes or sturdy footwear; water / energy drink; food / gels / bars; first aid kit / emergency blanket; mobile phone; wind / rain jacket; bonnet / gloves (if required); headlamp (if required).
- Coming from St. Johann i.T. or Hochfilzen via the B164 to Fieberbrunn centre. Starting point at the community centre. Parking available.
- By bus: free bus service from Ellmau / Kitzbühel / St. Johann i.T. / Lofer and within the PillerseeTal region. Bus stop Fieberbrunn centre. Free of charge with guest card.
By train: free train connection from Wörgl to Hochfilzen (regional trains) with guest card. Fieberbrunn train station. Walking time to bus stop Fieberbrunn Rosenegg Steig B direction centre approx. 10 min.