Johannes-Nepomuk-Chapel directly in the village centre of Fieberbrunn. The entrance to the Lourdes Grotto is on the right-hand side.
1760 built by the court scribe Simon Millinger in honor of the vicar Johannes Nepomuk murdered at the Prague window sill. The chapel became a symbol for the protection against flooding, which regularly took place at that time. The frescoes of Matthäus Günther (1762), known since 1949 as a war memorial. On the right is the entrance to the Lourdes grotto.