Cross-country skiing in PillerseeTal
...in the snowiest region in Tyrol
Whether classic or skating style, beginner or pro, everyone is very well catered for here. Past Lake Pillersee, across glistening snow-covered meadows, through Tirol's superb winter landscape. It is not for nothing that PillerseeTal is one of the top cross-country venues in Austria. Our wide range of cross-country events and the annual Biathlon World Cup complete a put the finishing touches to a perfect cross-country holiday in Austria.
Overview of the slopes in PillerseeTal:
- Slope network which is perfectly prepared daily, with 100 kilometres of slopes in classic and skating style
- World championship level cross-country skiing conditions - Hochfilzen is the on-going event location for the Biathlon World Cup entourage
- Categorised cross-country accommodation
- Special package deals for cross-country skiing
- GPS-compiled slopes in the whole PillerseeTal
- Guest biathlon available daily
- Cross-country experts, 'nordic academy' in Hochfilzen and 'SINUS' in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- Nordic Walking centre
- Permanent IVV cross-country slope
- FIS Continental Cup for Cross-country in December in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- KRONE open biathlon in Hochfilzen
Businesses in PillerseeTal which welcome cross-country skiers
A few landlords in the PillerseeTal region specialise in meeting the needs of cross-country skiers. Cross-country specialists in the towns of Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring provide you with expert advice and tips during your cross-country holiday in Tirol.
Have you booked your cross-country skiing holiday in Tirol yet? Attractive and great value-for-money offers for your perfect holidays in the cross-country region of PillerseeTal in the Kitzbüheler Alpen are available right here!