Cross-country skiing in PillerseeTal
Whether classic or skating style, beginner or pro, everyone is very well catered for here. Past Lake Pillersee, across glistening snow-covered meadows, through Tirol's superb winter landscape. It is not for nothing that PillerseeTal is one of the top cross-country venues in Austria. Our wide range of cross-country events and the annual Biathlon World Cup complete a put the finishing touches to a perfect cross-country holiday in Austria.
Overview of the slopes in PillerseeTal:
- Slope network which is perfectly prepared daily, with 100 kilometres of slopes in classic and skating style
- World championship level cross-country skiing conditions - Hochfilzen is the on-going event location for the Biathlon World Cup entourage
- Categorised cross-country accommodation
- Special package deals for cross-country skiing
- GPS-compiled slopes in the whole PillerseeTal
- Guest biathlon available daily
- Cross-country experts, 'nordic academy' in Hochfilzen and 'SINUS' in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- Nordic Walking centre
- Permanent IVV cross-country slope
- FIS Continental Cup for Cross-country in December in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
- KRONE open biathlon in Hochfilzen
Businesses in PillerseeTal which welcome cross-country skiers
A few landlords in the PillerseeTal region specialise in meeting the needs of cross-country skiers. Cross-country specialists in the towns of Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring provide you with expert advice and tips during your cross-country holiday in Tirol.
Have you booked your cross-country skiing holiday in Tirol yet? Attractive and great value-for-money offers for your perfect holidays in the cross-country region of PillerseeTal in the Kitzbüheler Alpen are available right here!