The starting point of the tour is the information office in Kirchbichl. From here, walk left along Ulricusstraße until you reach the cemetery. There you turn right into Tiroler Straße and follow the path on the other side of the road. Through a small section of forest, past the Großkinkhof farm, you reach the Kirchbichl forest playground on a panoramic hill with a wonderful view of the Inn valley. After the playground, continue along the path until you reach Häringer Straße. Follow this road for about 30 m in the direction of Bad Häring and then turn right again.
Now follow the signs to Kirchstieglstraße. At the next junction turn left towards the lido. At the lido, turn right in the direction of "Plattnbichl" and follow the road in the direction of the town centre.
- access_time1:30 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt4,3 kmDistance
- terrain610 mHighest point
- trending_up100 mUphill
- trending_down100 mDownhill
- check easy / hiking trail
- Asphalt, gravel
- Outdoor clothing
sufficient food and drinks
First aid kit
Mobile phone with full battery & charger
Hiking map & guide literature possibly GPS device or download GPS data to mobile phone
Sun protection (sunglasses, sun cream & cap)
- Coming from Munich: A12 exit Kirchbichl; at the roundabout take the 3rd exit; on Kirchbichler Straße approx. 3 km; over the Inn bridge and through the subway; on Bahnhofstraße uphill to the roundabout; at the roundabout take the 1st exit; on Tiroler Straße approx. 1 km towards Wörgl; turn right into Schreinergasse / Ulricusstraße.
Coming from Innsbruck / Wörgl: A12 exit Wörgl Ost; at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto B 171 Tiroler Straße; drive about 2 km to the roundabout; at the roundabout take the 2nd exit; continue on Tiroler Straße for about 500 m; turn left into Ulricusstraße.
- Bus: bus stop Kirchbichl primary schools
- Kirchbichl car park, Ulricusstraße 12