- arrow_right_alt3,3 kmDistance
- terrain630 mHighest point
- trending_up40 mUphill
The perfect entry point to the Kaiserblick circuit is at the Schönau car park in Breitenbach. The rather easy trail requires only a few metres of altitude gain and is therefore very popular with beginners and returning cross-country skiers. The impeccable quality of the Angerberg/ Mariastein cross-country skiing network is guaranteed by the Tyrolean cross-country skiing quality seal!
- check easy
- Coming from Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Kirchbichl - at the crossroads turn left onto Kirchbichler Straße - at the roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Mariastein - follow for approx. 6km.
Coming from Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße direction Wörgl - after Hopfgarten take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto B178 direction Bruckhäusl - follow Loferer Straße until the B171 fork on the right - after 30 m turn left onto Europastraße direction Angerberg - follow Angerberger Landstraße for approx. 7 km - after passing through the village turn right onto Unterinntaler Landstraße direction Mariastein - follow the road along the Nasenbach stream to the finish.
- Bus: Breitenbach / Inn Schönau
Train: Wörgl main station
- Free parking directly at the Kaiserblick cross-country ski trail: Schönau, Breitenbach