The starting point for this run is the information office in Kirchbichl. From here you run left along the road to Gasthof Schroll. There you turn left and follow the signs in the direction of the railroad underpass. Keep to the right and walk along the river "Inn" in the direction of the Kirchbichl train station.
Continue along the Bichlwangerstraße for about 500 m. At the sign "Großer Panoramaweg" turn left and walk along the Innradweg for about 2 km until you reach the next railroad underpass.
After this, turn right and stay on this path along the stream until the next fork in the road. There turn right uphill to the Tiroler Bundesstraße and on the other side of the road to the Wiesweg.
Now follow the signs to Kirchstieglstraße. At the next crossroads turn left into Fichtenweg in the direction of the lido. At the level of the lido turn right towards "Plattnbichl" and along the road towards the center.
- arrow_right_alt8,9 kmDistance
- terrain610 mHighest point
- trending_up120 mUphill
- trending_down120 mDownhill
- check easy
- Coming from Munich: A12 exit Kirchbichl; at the roundabout take the 3rd exit; on Kirchbichler Straße approx. 3 km; over the Inn bridge and through the subway; on Bahnhofstraße uphill to the roundabout; at the roundabout take the 1st exit; on Tiroler Straße approx. 1 km towards Wörgl; turn right into Schreinergasse / Ulricusstraße.
Coming from Innsbruck / Wörgl: A12 exit Wörgl Ost; at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto B 171 Tiroler Straße; drive about 2 km to the roundabout; at the roundabout take the 2nd exit; continue on Tiroler Straße for about 500 m; turn left into Ulricusstraße.
- Bus: bus stop Kirchbichl primary schools
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- Kirchbichl car park, Ulricusstraße 12