- access_time3:00 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt8,8 kmDistance
- terrain1224 mHighest point
- trending_up330 mUphill
From the village centre walk in direction of Fieberbrunn, pass the church until the first turn. At the company Tyrolon walk straight ahaed in direction of the farm house Schupfenboden and the hamlet Feistenau. Before the bus stop follow the road to the left in direction of Berglehen and Aiblhöh. At the cattle gate keep left and follow the road uphill. From there via Waldmahd and the forest road to the main road. There you turn left back to the village centre of Hochfilzen.
- check medium difficulty / red mountain path
- Asphalt, gravel, meadows
- Breathable outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes, food (snacks, drinks), sun protection (sunglasses, sun cream & cap), rain protection, cash; guest card if using the bus.
- Coming from St. Johann i.T. or Leogang via the B164 Hochkönig Bundesstraße (coming from Waidring / St. Ulrich via the L2 Pillerseestraße) to Hochfilzen.
- Hochfilzen Raiffeisenkasse car park or Kulturhaus.
More information about the tour
Arrival to starting pointPlan route