The Stockermühlkapelle was built in 1866 by the owner of the mill and sawmill at that time, Johann Ferdinand Egerbacher. The chapel’s bell served as a substitute for Westendorf’s parish church during the 2nd World War! Apparently, there was a wooden chapel previously on this site, which served as a place of worship for the “Manharter” (a politico-religious sect).
Continua a leggere
Dove Dorfplatz 16363 Westendorf