Wallfahrtskirche auf dem Harlaßanger

Ajouter aux favoris

In the year 1659 a small wooden chapel was built for the first time. The present church was built in 1715 by the Master Maurermeister from Kitzbühel. It consists of the brick main building and a wooden porch. In the inner part of the church, neo-baroque frescoes by the church painter Michael Lackner, representing the Visitation of the Virgin Mary, can be seen on the flat vault.

Lire la suite

Gaisberg 176365 Kirchberg in Tirol

Voir les détails

-5°

Veuillez patienter

Les informations sont en cours de chargement...