l'eglise de Aschau

Ajouter aux favoris
The church in Aschau was built in 1782/83 by Maurermeister Andreas Hueber from Kitzbühel. The reason for this was the ascension of Aschaus to the expositur. In 1887 the Gotteshaus was consecrated to the Holy Cross.

Service every Sunday 8.30am

Lire la suite

Aschau Dorf 136365 Kirchberg in Tirol

Voir les détails

Veuillez patienter

Les informations sont en cours de chargement...