Winter Snow Breaks & Holidays in Austria in the Kitzbühel Alps – Winter in the Mountains in Tyrol
One week’s Winter holiday in the snow in Tyrol is so much more relaxing and rejuvenating than a lazy holiday with sun, sea and sand!
A Winter holiday in Austria is packed with variety. You don’t even have to engage in fitting skis, boots or snowboards to have a fun Winter holiday as there are countless great sports and leisure activities for the whole family. Pleasure seekers also receive value for their money! Even stay-at-home couch potatoes are pampered by the hospitable inn-keepers with their high quality cuisine and beverages. Gourmets and friends of good cooking can enjoy sophisticated service including exquisite wines, digestive schnapps, delicious deserts as well as all sorts of local and international delicacies.
Plenty of variety for non-skiers on your Winter holiday in Austria:
More Winter Travel Tips – including many happy moments in Winter - with or without children / family:
Experience Winter in the mountains in Tyrol. Fantastic Winter holiday tips away from the ski pistes
- Tobogganing, ice-skating, horse-drawn sleigh rides, paragliding … a Winter’s dream!
- Popular excursions when the sun decides not to shine / bad weather programme
- Holiday kilos – yes please! Enjoy the Kitzbühel Alps‘ Tyrolean cuisine
- Après Ski Gaudi is a must - fun and good music until sunrise
- Pamper yourself from head to toe in beautiful Wellness hotels / spas in the region. How enjoyable!
- Shopping tour: Stroll through St. Johann in Tyrol, Wörgl and Kitzbühel – enjoy and spend liberally ;-)
- Wander through picturesque historic towns in the area: Kufstein, Salzburg or Innsbruck are just a stone’s throw away and easily reached
Experience fantastic events on your Winter holiday. It’s worth being there!
When your ski holiday just doesn’t work without skiing!!
Active and sporty on your Winter holiday! Here’s what you can do …
Relax and unwind with the many wellness options available in the towns in the Kitzbüheler Alpen - what could be nicer than a trip to the sauna when it's cold outside. Treat yourself to some time out for your senses. Along with the many excursion opportunities and numerous events in the winter, shopping is also a popular leisure past-time. The shops and businesses in Kitzbühel, Wörgl and St. Johann in Tyrol tempt you to take a stroll and do a bit of shopping.
Experience your most beautiful Winter holiday in Austria in the Kitzbühel Alps!
Relax in the many Wellness / Spa hotels and facilities in the Kitzbühel Alp resorts. What’s nicer than being pampered every now and again. Saunas and infrared heat treatments are just encouraging you to get some heat into your body in the cold Winter weather. Treat yourself to a little break with a pampering programme tailored to your wish.
Apart from the many excursions and numerous events on your Winter holiday, shopping is a very popular past-time. Stroll around the casual and classy designer shops in Kitzbühel, Wörgl and St. Johann in Tyrol and “shop til you drop“!