Rules of Geocaching!
The 10 Commandments - Geocaching
- 1. Pay attention to the local legislation and warning signs.
- 2. Leave no rubbish behind. Protect the environment.
- 3. Use, where possible, the sign-posted and existing paths and trails.
- 4. Geocaches should never be hidden or buried in a place which might cause unnecessary concerns.
- 5. If you remove an exchangeable item from the cache, replace it with an item of similar or higher value.
- 7. Geocaches should only contain family-friendly items!
- 8. Enter your visit in the cache logbook.
- 9. Hide the cache container in the same position and camouflaged as you found it, to give other cache seekers the same chance!
- 10. Record your experience in the Internet on www.geocaching.com