The Mountain Experience-Card Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
Those looking for unique experiences in nature are offered exactly that with a very comfortable "shuttle" provided by the Wilder Kaiser / Brixental region's mountain-lift company making all types of mountain sports possible; from May to October; most lifts accommodate children's buggies and wheelchairs. More than 700 km of maintained hiking trails for all levels of difficulty, more than 50 alpine huts, mountain inns and snack bars, over 400 km mountain bike routes with bike parks as well as heavenly panoramic views of more than 70 three-thousand-metre-high summits await you!
The Mountain Experience Card includes:
- Unlimited use of up to 13 lifts and gondolas in the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental region in the reserved period
- 6 adventure parks: Lake Filzalm in Brixen im Thale, Ellmi's Magical World in Ellmau, Hohe Salve in Hopfgarten, KaiserWelt in Scheffau, Hexenwasser in Söll, Alpinolino in Westendorf
- Free use of the "Kaiser Jet" hiking and bathing bus which commutes regularly between Going, Ellmau, Scheffau and Söll.
- Up to 50% reduction from the SkiWelt bonus partners eg. swimming pools, museums, indoor climbing,...
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
Data supplied by SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
"SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass" prices
Last update at 06.06.2020 02:42:19 hour
General information about the Mountain Expecience-Card
- Valid on consecutive days
- Can be purchased at all lifts in the Wilder Kaiser - Brixental region
- Prices do not include the 2,00 € deposit per keycard - refund on return of the keycard
- All passes are personalied and non-transferable. In the case of misuse, a fine will be imposed
- The cost of the SkiWelt Hiking Experience Pass and that of the Kitzbühel Alps Summer Card does not include transport of additional sports equipment (eg. paraglides, Summer tobogans etc) with the exception of mountain bikes
- Prices and specifications subject to change
- Severely disabled people pay youth rates (disability of 70% or more - ID required)