The trail begins below the middle station of the Harschbichlbahn at the Speichersee. An enjoyable route, it winds at first down gentle curves through the forest. In between, wooden bridges entice a lot of speed. A succession of fast turns, ripples and waves conjure up a smile on the riders face. Occasionally you meet the forest road before diving into the next trail section.
Towards the bottom, the forest clears and the terrain becomes more open. The gondola now hovers overhead. Views of the Wilder Kaiser appear again and again. The lower part of the trail winds over meadows down into the valley. At the end of the route there is a skill area to finish off with a bit of fun.
- access_time0:04 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt0,9 kmDistance
- terrain779 mHighest point
- trending_down108 mDownhill
- check easy / blue
- Flowy Trail level S2 with various curves (long curves, steep curves etc.) and wooden parts (bridges etc.)
- Functional bike dress
Snacks and full drink bottles
Fully charged mobile phone and charger
First aid kit
bike map, opt. download gpx tracks
opt. Multitool & repair kit, bike pump
- Bikestart in the region St. Johann in Tirol (Click here for driving description)
- Parking gondola station St. Johann in Tirol,
In the center of St. Johann i. T. (for ex.: Steinlechnerpakrplatz, Nothegger Parkplatz, Koasa Stadion Parkplatz, ...