Live music plays in many restaurants in the centre of St. Johanner. There's something for every musical taste. Go night shopping in one of the many participating shops and hunt for holiday souvenirs or relax in a cosy atmosphere in a guest garden of your choice and listen to the music.
Here is a brief overview:
- from 18:00: Nightshopping
- from 18:30: Live music in the guest gardens
- Cafe Rainer (+43 5352 62235): Hans-Peter Seitinger
- Gasthof zum Dampfl (+43 5352 20706): GMW - Gordon/Michael/Werner
- Cafe Bar s'Nandl (+43 5352 20735): O‘Hara
- Hotel Fischer - Michi's Bar (+43 5352 62332): Stadler Tom
- Hotel & Wirtshaus Post - Posthof (+43 5352 63643): Burning Waters
- Eiscafé Venezia & Post Bar (+43 664 5144125): Antnloch Buam
- Bar Pinocchio & Seisl, Gasthof Mauth und D&C Marktcafe-Bistro (+43 664 6347279)
- Domicil (+43 5352 63015): Live Musik
- from 19:00: Children's play street on the church square (Euro 5.-- for unlimited play)
- from 19:00: Walking Acts with artists, jugglers and much more
Further informations are available in the information offices or at www.kitzalps.cc/langundklang.
All events are adapted to the current COVID-19 regulations and ordinances. The safety of our visitors has top priority.