Pavilion on the 'Stripsenkopf'
Kirchdorf in Tirolfavorite_borderfavorite
This pavilion was built in 1924 by the Alpine Club section Neuötting ( Bayern ) . The windshield pavilion was destroyed in the 60s by a lightning strike . To mark the 100th anniversary of Stripsenjochhaus the pavilion in 2002 was rebuilt . In our region is the Stripsenkopf one of the most beautiful mountains . Literature: Book village Kirchdorf in Tirol
Opening hours and contact
- Choose dateeventOnly Accessible During Summer!
, 6382 Kirchdorf in TirolPlan route