Koasa Boulder - the new bouldering hall in St. Johann in Tirol
The climbing centre is integrated in the youth centre and has a climbing area spanning some 800m² - one of the biggest in west Austria. The indoor bouldering area is the hub, spanning some 400m². Bouldering, a special, creative form of climbing, is the focus in the climbing facility - following the trend for bouldering. With a large proportion of the 'Bouldering' in the moderate difficulty level range, provision has been made for a wide range of ability levels! Koasa Boulder is the biggest bouldering hall in the Tirol lowlands!
- Indoor bouldering area spanning 400m²
- Indoor lead climbing area spanning 160m²
- Outdoor bouldering area spanning 160m²
- Outdoor lead climbing area spanning 75m²
St. Johann in Tirol awaits with the biggest bouldering hall in the Tirol lowlands. Colourful hand-grips provide the impetus to get "scrambling" and awaken your thirst for adventure. In Café Chalk you can while away the time in comfort, enjoying the views to the bouldering hall. Those who want to can put their skills to the test in the climbing area in the hall too.
Location: Salzburgerstraße 7c, 6380 St. Johann in Tirol
Opening hours: Tuesday to Saturday 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Tariffs: € 9.50 per person with a guest card (€ 10.50 without a guest card)
Hire fees: Climbing shoes € 3.00 and chalk bag € 1.00 etc.
- Daily: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Cafe Chalk: TUES - FRI 3:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Closed on MONDAY; SAT and public holdiays 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m., SUN 10:00 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.