Low-cost long-distance coach to resorts in the Kitzbühel Alps: Flixbus - your long-distance coach to Tyrol
5 times a week the long-distance coaches travel from big cities in Germany, Holland and Belgium
- reasonably priced, fast, environmentally friendly and direct
- overnight coach departs in the evening arriving punctually in the morning at your destination / ski resort
- arrive well-rested, includes free WiFi on-board
- ski or snowboard equipment included in transfer price
- *day trippers from Munich can also board the bus*
... after an enjoyable day's skiing simply return home in comfort. The Flixbus takes you home again safely while you slumber!
Whether it's The Hague, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Oldenburg, Hanover, Dortmund, Berlin, Leipzig or Dresden, it's incredible - there are 14 bus routes and more than 70 boarding points to start from!
There's hardly a more comfortable or cheaper option than to travel with the long-distance coach "Flixbus" - low cost, environmentally friendly and directly to Tyrol!
"The main change-over point is at the Münchner ZOB (Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof /Munich Central Bus Station). The continuing journey to all Tyrolean Ski Resorts begins in the morning between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. at the ZOB München.
This offer is valid to 3rd April, 2016.