Biathlon for everyone in PillerseeTal
During the winter months, everyone (almost) in PillerseeTal has biathlon on their mind – no wonder: because here many things revolve around the prestigious sport! Every year in December, the Biathlon World Cup is held in Hochfilzen. Watch the exciting competitions live for yourself!
Amateurs, too, can try their hands at biathlon – every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (between December and Easter) the guest biathlon is held, offering everyone a look behind the scenes. Follow the in the tracks of world-class biathletes and prove your marksmanship on the shooting range! Professional support at the shooting range is guaranteed!
Taster biathlon in the PillerseeTal - information:
Taster-Biathlon in Hochfilzen
Info on guest-biathlon of the "nordic academy"
- every Tuesday and Thursday
- Brief introduction to biathlon (history, styles)
- Cross-country skiing instruction in classic or skating technique
- 8.00 € per participant (shooting only), meeting point at 'Loipeneinstieg Kulturhaus'
- 28.00 € per participant (instruction and shooting), meeting point cross-country skiing school PillerseeTal
- Parking available at: Loipeneinstieg Kulturhaus
- Registration until Monday or Wednesday, resp., 16:00
Spectators are also very welcome!
Taster-Biathlon in St. Ulrich am Pillersee
Info about the guest biathlon by "Sinus Sportadventures"
- Thursday or Friday
- from 10:00 to 14:00
- 50.00 € per person for 120 minutes