Sports and activities in PillerseeTal
Our special TIP: PillerseeTal Card for four or six days - experience the entire region with just one card!
- three cable cars which operate in the summer
- themed parks for all the family on the mountain and in the valley: Triassic Park, Timoks Alm and Familienland Pillersee
- 400km signposted hiking trails, themed hikes, guided hikes
- 800km cycle and mountain bike tours
- there are around five hundred climbing routes and a variety of via ferrata routes
- three swimming lakes, outdoor and indoor pools
- two stables
- numerous tennis courts
- six golf courses nearby
- GPS data for Nordic Walking routes
- fantastic wellness opportunities
PillerseeTal is in the north-eastern area of Tirol, on the border of the federal state of Salzburg and Bavaria. The five towns of Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring have linked up to become a year-round holiday region, based around Lake Pillersee, which lends its names to the area. In short: a variety-packed destination, ideal for a holiday with the family, a picture-book landscape coupled with contemporary leisure facilities.