Sports and activities - a summer holiday in Kirchberg inTirol
- Over 2500 kilometres of hiking trails in Kirchberg and the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Themed trails, multi-day hikes and family hikes
- Over 1000 kilometres of road bike and mountain bike trails in Kirchberg and the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Nine fantastic golf courses in the surrounding 50 kilometre area
- Swimming pools and lakes provide refreshment on hot summer days
- Additional activities, with outdoor pursuits, climbing, flying, tennis and much more.
The region is ideal for an activity-based summer holiday thanks to its location in Tirol. Easy and challenging routes take you to the loveliest points between the Hohe Salve, the Gaisberg, the Kitzbüheler Horn and the Wilder Kaiser. There are so many opportunities for an active holiday in the region. Outdoor sports, climbing, flying, water sports and tennis are on the agenda. The pools and lakes in Kirchberg and the region provide a refreshing change. Have you booked your holiday in Kirchberg in Tirol yet? No? - Then let's go!