Your hiking trails in Kirchberg in Tirol
Come to Kirchberg and explore over five hundred kilometres of perfectly tended and signposted hiking trails. Hike across lush pastures and the gentle grass mountains to traditional alpine inns, where the lodge landlords serve you the best of food and drink.
Kirchberg in Tirol has hiking destinations of a wide variety of difficulty levels for all hikers
Beginners can get to the summit via the cable car and enjoy the perfect scenery. The Kitzbüheler Alpen Summer Card is your adventure ticket and also your entry ticket to what is probably the biggest and most beautiful hiking area in Tirol. The hiking mountains in Kirchberg in Tirol and the Kitzbüheler Alpen extend from Tirol's loveliest viewing mountain, the Hohe Salve, across six exciting mountain realms in SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental, to the geographical centre of the Kitzbüheler Alpen in Aschau near Kirchberg. For hikers who love a challenge, the Aschau lateral valley (which has the highest elevation in Kirchberg, the Großer Rettenstein at 2366 metres) has a variety of challenging tours and hikes. Special themed and family hikes complete the range on offer.
Hikin in Kirchberg in tyrol and at the Kitz Alps
- Kirchberg in Tirol and the Kitzbüheler Alpen: 2500 kilometres of hiking trails
- The Aschau alpine areas which has over fifteen summits, providing plenty of views, to choose from and the highest mountain in Kirchberg (Großer Rettenstein: 2366m)
- Tour portal with GPS data and extensive outlines. For every need and fitness level.
- Guided hikes with hiking guide Fritz
- Aschau near Kirchberg: the geographical centre of the Kitzbüheler Alpen
- Idyllically designed Kneipp facilities in Aschau
- Themed hiking trails and mountain adventure realms
- Hiking hotels and great value-for-money offers