From the middle station of the cable car Salvenbahn this tour leads you past the inn Gasthaus Tenn along a winding asphalt road in the direction of Itter.
Keep to the left at the first 3 junctions and walk to the right at the fourth turn-off, following the sign “Schlossblick 40 min”. The path is quite steep for the first 20 minutes but then it’s getting more comfortably downhill on asphalt and gravel paths.
Passing beautiful farmsteads and surrounded by a wonderful view you finally get to the former inn Schlossblick where you turn left and walk towards Hacha. Now the tour leads you through fields and woods via Hacha and Schnapfen along a paved road to Hopfgarten.
- access_time2:40 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt7,9 kmDistance
- terrain1279 mHighest point
- trending_up120 mUphill
- trending_down670 mDownhill
- check average / red mountain path
- Mittelstation Hopfgarten
- Zentrum Hopfgarten
- Asphalt, Forstweg, Spazierweg
- Hopfgarten Berglift (Regionalzug- und Bushaltestelle) nur wenige Gehminuten von der Bergbahn entfernt.