- access_time0:45 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt3,3 kmDistance
- terrain641 mHighest point
- trending_up25 mUphill
- trending_down20 mDownhill
Days of sunshine cry out for extensive bathing pleasures. At the Salvenaland leisure park you have the choice between a lovely idyllic bathing lake or a nice outdoor pool, both situated amidst the most beautiful landscape, providing a generous sunbathing area, shady trees, large meadows and a large fun park. The circular walk along the river banks Achenpromendade starts at the leisure park. It takes you steeply uphill in the beginning and later on downhill to the farmstead Unterrain. The gravel path continues along the river Kelchsauer Ache, past a way cross back to the leisure park.
- check easy / hiking trail
- Asphalt, footpath
- Breathable outdoor clothing
sufficient food and water
First aid kit
Mobile phone with full battery & charger
Hiking map & guide literature
Possibly a GPS device or download the GPS data to your mobile phone
Sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen & cap)
Rainwear & cash
- From Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Wörgl Ost - feeder road B178 towards St. Johann i. T. & Kitzbühel - after tunnel exit towards Hopfgarten - at roundabout take B170 towards Hopfgarten - turn right after the underpass over bridge towards Kelchsau - into valley on L205 Kelchsauer Straße approx. 2 km - the destination is on the left.
From Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße towards Wörgl - in Hopfgarten before the second railway underpass turn left over bridge towards Kelchsau - into the valley on L205 Kelchsauer Straße approx. 2 km - the destination is on the left.
- Free parking at the Salvenaland leisure park