The starting point of the running route is the Itter village square. Follow the signs in the direction of Rosenweg (No. 4). Pass the viewing platform and continue to the fork in the road, where you turn right. At the fountain in Itterer Dörfl turn left and walk past the two farms Starmacher and Mitterer. There you follow the signs Mühltalrundweg in the direction of Nasen (No. 5). Once you have reached the bottom, cross the main road and follow the hiking and biking trail in the direction of Mühltal.
Pass the Rösslwirt inn and continue along the Dengbach stream in the direction of Schwendt. After the underpass, you will pass the Salvistabahn valley station. From there you get back to the starting point via the Schwendter Weg (No. 3).
- arrow_right_alt6,7 kmDistance
- terrain703 mHighest point
- trending_up140 mUphill
- trending_down140 mDownhill
- check easy
- Coming from Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Wörgl Ost - feeder road B178 direction St. Johann i. T. & Kitzbühel - after tunnel stay on B178 for approx. 3km (drive under traffic circle) - follow Luechstraße to Loferer Straße - at the big crossroads (left Itter industrial area) turn right onto Itterer Straße - after a slight road climb you reach your destination after approx. 1.5km
Coming from Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße in the direction of Wörgl - drive through Hopfgarten until shortly before the town exit (Hopfgarten train station) - approx. 100m after Hopfgarten train station, follow the signs to the right to Itter - on Itterer Straße up the mountain for approx. 2km until you reach the finish.
- bus: Itter village square
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- free parking directly at the village square in Itter