- arrow_right_alt3,6 kmDistance
- trending_up72 mUphill
- trending_down63 mDownhill
The starting point of this hike is the parking lot at the pilgrimage church in Mariastein. From there you follow the signposting no. 4 along the Nasenbach. You cross a bridge and continue to follow trail no. 4 "Mariasteinerrunde". Return to the starting point, the pilgrimage church, via the same path. (No. 4)
- check easy
- Coming from Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Kirchbichl - at the crossroads turn left onto Kirchbichler Straße - at the roundabout take the 3rd exit towards Mariastein - follow the road for approx. 6km - follow the signs to your destination.
Coming from Kitzbühel: On B170 Brixentalstraße direction Wörgl - after Hopfgarten in the roundabout take the 2nd exit on B178 direction Bruckhäusl - follow Loferer Straße until junction right B171 - after 30 m turn left on Europastraße direction Angerberg - follow Angerberger Landstraße for approx. 7 km - after passing through the village turn right on Unterinntaler Landstraße direction Mariastein - follow signs to destination.
- bus: Mariastein pilgrimage church
train: Wörgl main station
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- Parking Mariastein pilgrimage church