This running tour starts directly at the info office in Wörgl. From there you run on the Wildschönauer Straße until you turn left onto the Eisstein Straße. At the end of the road you reach a dirt road that leads through the district of Eisstein, past the gravel pit to the Lechen Chapel (No.4).
After the chapel, a hiking trail leads uphill on a slight incline to the destination, the Lechner waterfall.
The way back is first on the same path to the quarry. There you turn left and reach the main road. Along the Gießenweg you walk in the direction of Wörgl center. From the Gießenweg you then turn into the Madersbacherweg. Passing the sports center, you finally reach Bahnhofstraße, which you follow to the Wörgl information office.
- arrow_right_alt10,3 kmDistance
- terrain564 mHighest point
- trending_up70 mUphill
- trending_down80 mDownhill
- check easy
- From Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Wörgl Ost - take the B171 Wörgl/Wildschönau feeder road - after approx. 500m take the 2nd exit at the roundabout - after approx. 1.5 km continue through Wörgl until you see the tourist information centre on the right.
From Kitzbühel: B170 through Brixental - after passing through Hopfgarten continue approx. 4km to roundabout, take 3rd exit - continue on feeder road B178 exit towards Wörgl - drive through Loferer Straße until exit on feeder road B171 towards Wörgl - after 500m at roundabout take 2nd exit - after approx. 1.5 km continue through Wörgl until you dsee the tourist information centre on the right
- bus: Wörgl Hauptbahnhof (main station)
train: Wörgl Hauptbahnhof (main station)
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- 2€ - car park in Wörgl, Innsbrucker Straße 16, 6300 Wörgl
Car park Zentrum, Innsbrucker Straße 9, 6300 Wörgl