- access_time0:50 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt5,6 kmDistance
- terrain767 mHighest point
- trending_up200 mUphill
- trending_down200 mDownhill
The Hetzenauer route is ideal to forget the hustle and bustle – just enjoy and relax! After crossing the market square of Hopfgarten the route takes you along the lovely path Badlwiedenwaldweg (great view of Hopfgarten) until the road leading to Itter. From there via a short but steep climb continue in the direction of Itter (stunning view of Itter Castle) and take the junction to Hacha at the football pitch. After a short climb there as well, the path leads you downhill back to Hopfgarten.
- check medium difficulty level