The starting point of this hike is the information office in Hopfgarten. Pass the Familotel and the Högerhof farm and follow the signposting no. 4 in the direction of the market center.
Via a narrow path with a slight ascent you walk past a plateau. There you will also find the first station for sporting exercises.
Through the forest, past the brook, you come to the heart of the G'sundheitsbürndlweg - the name-giving fountain with crystal-clear mountain water.
Past the Högerhof farm, you walk back to the starting point, the information office in Hopfgarten.
- access_time1:15 hDuration
- arrow_right_alt4,2 kmDistance
- terrain770 mHighest point
- trending_up190 mUphill
- trending_down190 mDownhill
- check easy / hiking trail
- Asphalt, forest trail, hiking path
- outdoor clothing
sufficient food and drinks
First aid kit
Mobile phone with full battery & charger
Hiking map & guide literature
Possibly a GPS device or download the GPS data to your mobile phone
Sun protection (sunglasses, sunscreen & cap)
- Arriving from Innsbruck/Munich: A12 exit Wörgl Ost - feeder road B178 towards St. Johann i. T. & Kitzbühel - after the tunnel exit towards Hopfgarten - at the roundabout take the B170 towards Hopfgarten - in Hopfgarten before the railway underpass turn left towards SkiWelt - follow the signs to your destination.
Arriving from Kitzbühel: B170 Brixentalstraße direction Wörgl - in Hopfgarten after the second railway underpass take the first exit on the right direction SkiWelt - follow the signs to your destination.
- bus: Hopfgarten Berglift
train: Hopfgarten Berglift
Guest card = travel ticket - bus & train included!
- Car park P3 Wasserfeld (free of charge)
Lift car park